Wednesday 27 February 2008

First art class... Kate Sheedy

Today I went to my first art class!
This is my first art class picture...and oh my I think it's good!!!
Lol. I have started art class, because I love to doodle, love making pictures, am struggling with my second journey picture (still!) and was pretty much 100% convinced that I couldn't draw...and then I did this!
Surprise doesn't really cover it.
I can still see lots of little problems with it..and I don't think I'd ever want to do portraits for a living (or anything else that is actually supposed to look like something in particular) as I can see why my mother-in-law used to swear at her pictures so much trying to get them 'right'...
But I can draw 800% better than I thought I could!
Now I'm on the hunt for some images that approximate Lilith's face, and hopefully I can move on with my journey pics.



0 comments: