Wednesday 6 February 2008

Fox and the first journey


So this is the picture from my first journey. I have tried to stay true to the original sketch, and this is my second attempt.

Interestingly, or not, I didn't write anything about this first journey, no words seemed that important to remember...Do I stay true to that also?

I want to mention Odelya, the beautiful woman (who did have a very girl-like figure) standing in the left foreground. Odelya drummed for our first journey...Mark and I both journeyed at the same time, on the living room floor with a big chunk of rose quartz between our heads...Odelya was the original squashy goddess in my life...many goddesses, just Odelya was the squashy one.

We were in touch for a few years but have lost contact :(

All through my Journey Odelya was there as a presence, but I only saw her as pictured, wearing her big red hat, and I was only ever aware of her when I was watching over her shoulder watching fox and I dance and play. I was nothing but the essence of my self, a cloud of golden sparkling light.
That's all fox and I did on this journey play and hug and chase...joyous, exuberant...fox had been waiting for me right at the star of the journey, excited and impatient wanting to show me his home. I learnt from fox to trust actions above words.

This was my first shamanic journey. I had had visions and messages from guides before this, but I think this may remain the starting point for here.
Fox is lovely.

Thank you Fox and Thank you again Odelya.

Original bridge building sketch

0 comments: