Monday 3 March 2008

oh my, oh. my, oh my!

Had enough of falling ill now!...last year managed to avoid every
cold going ....this year can't seem to escape anything! ...hmm and my keyboard is playing up, don't be overly surprised by missing letters!


So I've lost days again over silly trifling little bugs...feeling great today though... hopefuly all is back to normal.

I'm out of touch with everythng...except for with my sister...who is moving to the end of my road in less than two weeks!!! Oh my! again.

So today I shall continue to put my house in order...hoping to keep space for drawing as well...and then cleanse/smoke/clear all the silly trifling little bugs right out of it! We're going to be too busy the rest of the year to be ill.

Hope to post later with new artwork.

Big Kiss

0 comments: