Tuesday 1 July 2008

found it lost it


I've been fairly convinced in the last few weeks that my 'discovered' ability to draw better than I thought was shortlived...actually managing to completely ruin a portrait for the first time...( I suspected I was capable of that!)

So I'm sketching and practicing and hoping for improvement...the portrait thing has become something in and of itself...I'm not sure if it's just very addictive in some way, or if I've found a bit of a 'my thing'...but it's what I want to improve at, and I actually found myself saying to someone, quite honestly, that I DO portraits. THAT is not a 'me thing' at all! I'm the permanantly unqualified 'I dabble' kind of woman, even after years of experience and/or training...

we'll see

Big kiss




A big sketch of our eldest

0 comments: