Friday 3 April 2009

Julia

I've just had one of those moments that leave me grinning for hours...

Watching some film credits I noticed a Julia...I love that name, love my name, love seeing it unexpectedly, being reminded of myself, my existence and getting such a buzz out of it... I was just thinking to myself how much I loved my name when my constant critic began mercilessly ribbing me about being such a complete narcissist!

I'm usually reasonably quick to concur and internally bow my head in appropriate shame, but this morning a second thought was there to rescue me...actually I love loads of things that much.

That lead to one of those rare moments of fully realising and feeling how I love and accept myself as completely and excitedly as everything and everyone else I love.

I love moments like these.

0 comments: