Thursday 22 May 2008

Thursday!!!

Finished?


Yay! nearly the weekend!

More guests arriving tomorrow, hadn't occurred to me to wonder whether Stefanie speaks much English before this moment...but thinking about it I expect she does very well...I think it's fairly usual to speak several languages in Belgium.


Tomorrow the kids break from school for a week as well, I just hope there isn't some big project handed out to do in the break...it's usually a wonderful learning experience for me, but I could do without the homework fight!


I'm really feeling the benefit of spending more time with my female gorgeous goddess friends...I am filled with so much love and a sense of peace just thinking about being able to spend time with them...I remember writing little prayers for this in the hopewitch blog a couple of years ago.


Whenever I consider what I have in my life it occurs to me that I have what I asked for previously with my heart.


Halcyon Pink has been inspired to flow with the idea of being an Inner-Activist and it's truly how I believe we can change any state of reality. I look forward to his musings and am grateful he is as inspired, sharing, watchable and sexy as he is...(and of course, Huggable)


Ok, big kisses for now

0 comments: