Saturday 3 May 2008

Challenges


Mud, mud, glorious mud!


Ok, I'm day eight of ten days raw...and doing well.

There was the Barbeque, Mark's roasties and Thursday was mother and baby group at my house (chocolate cake AND carrot cake)...and to top that list a big bag of chocolate came into the house last night. :) I'm still eating raw.


The real challenge has been more costly. In one week I've notched up (at least) £140 worth of mistakes financially.

This feels all about being centred. I find that having a baby is quite de-centering because baby is wonderfully and totally centre, So since the beginning of this year there has been a gradual pull in me to bring things back to where the centre is for me. Creativily, financially, homewise, health wise.


I was struggling with getting health prioritised though...I don't smoke anymore which is positive, but have been eating all sorts of junk with no real appetite for anything at all...hence the clear my palate and plate raw ten days...I love eating raw once I get started and I've definitely found my appetite again!

Yet it's like trying to close the lid on a too full suitcase...my finances have exploded out the other side.

I feel like giving up.

Hmmm.

Giving up is an important stage for me...that's a signal to 'give it UP' literally...to give it to Spirit, to surrender my methods and throw my hearts deepest wishes out into the wonderful and just keep going where I long to be.

I long to be balanced. I long to be healthy and clean and energetic. I long to finish paying off the money I lent my previous self. I long to have a consistently relaxed happy household for my children to grow up in, full of love, AND I long to get better and better at my drawing. I want it to have it's place.


Ok, so I feel better. All we need is the energy to carry on.

I want to show you what I'm working on, but I have to ask someone's permission.

Big kisses.

0 comments: