Sunday 7 November 2010

having woken at 01:30 after a day in bed,
something in me realises
something I can't quite grasp
entirely yet.

Right!
I thought
No more proof
No more proof I love you
No more proof I care
Do you know how much it hurts
To have to show it's there?
The constant undercutting
The constant sense of grief
Knowing no matter that it's felt
It's not felt underneath

Then in some spilt second
I understood a God
Who'd say
No proof I love you
In quite a different way

An odd moment of humanising
A huge dispassionate thought
To find myself imagining
A God that simply hurt
To see such constant suffering
In the face of
Deep Safe Love
As human minds turn to prove
A billion Tiny Thoughts

And I am strong again
My act of faith
I See The Love

2 comments:

Frigidheat said...

Feelings of fleeting clear things fuzzied always but always crystal... such lovely expression. <3

SisterJulia said...

:D :D fuzzied always but always crystal

today that seems perfect description! :)

Love