Monday 18 May 2009

Anandi

I have to write how grateful I am! So much seems to be flowing together, gifts and opportunities, lessons and opening...I am reminded of two things:

One, the feeling of something big coming...I had that sensation recently for a week or two and now it opens and unfurls in front of me with such incredible blessings and timeliness. Quite an extraordinary and gentle sensation...part of which I think I have to thank someone in particular, which I will in a moment...

And Two, I suddenly had a super strong sensation and rememberance today of the word I chose at the beginning of this year...Astonishing. Things are going to be astonishing! Things are going to be astonishingly different at the end of this year.

Life has brought me several gifts in the last few weeks in the way of changing things and offering healing support and nurturing...one of the most beautiful ones recently has been the gift of Anandi.

I have Known Anandi for nearly fifteen years, (she taught yoga as warm up for the Ninjutsu classes I used to go to) and over the years I have received a couple of Reiki and Cranial Sacral Therapy sessions from her. I bump into Anandi regularly and a couple of weeks ago she offered me a CST session as she does sometimes, and as every fibre of my body was practically in tears of exhaustion at that moment, I very gratefully took her up on the offer.

Two weeks later, what can I say?...The entire process of surrendering to healing with this amazing woman has been a gift! From being listened to and witnessed with love, to being secreted away in her Sanctuary of a therapy room, to the gentleness with which her hands listened to the knots and imbalances in my body, It strikes me that everyone, especially every mum (sorry but I'm biased) should be blessed with an Anandi!

If the sessions of rest, relaxation and amazing easing and tender care of aching muscles was not enough, the emotional releases that letting go of those physical tensions have brought about in every day life have been astounding to me. I've stepped out of Anandi's Treatment room feeling like a ten year old, physically feeling healthy in a way I thought my age and having two children had taken me way past, and found that emotionally the changes have stayed with me all week: I'm regularly dreaming vividly for the first time since having our youngest nearly three years ago. I feel less driven, yet get more done, and am having AHA!! moments aplenty.

All I can say is Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! Life Is Gorgeous! And if you live anywhere near Brighton try looking up Anandi Devadasi!

1 comments:

Pen said...

oh i am tempted to move to brighton just so i can have my own anandi treatment :)
what bliss.