Friday 1 August 2008

Today! Today! Today!

Today I read the most perfect, appropriate, freeing line!

In a book called: Unreasonable Happiness, Satsang with Vartman.

Can I find it now? No! so for now I shall have to possibly paraphrase...or quote it perfectly, Who Knows?

It's just rearranging chairs on the Titanic.

It's just rearranging chairs on the Titanic. !!

There is so much I see people doing in life that has this feeling to it and I've always found it impossible to explain why I don't feel like joining in...and when I'm stuck and can't move this is the sensation to it, but naming it is so wonderful!

Who cares? The ship is sinking, rearrange if it makes you happy...or dive in, or go down with the ship...whatever...the ship is sinking anyway and somehow I've always been at peace with that bit...it was the constant discussion, thought and planning that goes into arranging the chairs that got to me.

Best line I ever read.

0 comments: