Saturday 26 January 2008

Bogle eyed


I had the loveliest day today, with naps and friends and lots of little people around my house.

Instead of driving myself mad with HTML I've spent a couple of hours (ooh, nearer 4 actually) browsing through blogs. So far I have noticed

Ones based in the UK are few and far between.
I love coming across smiley family and children pics
I love coming across art and craft blogs
Men seem to out blog women two to one
90% of the female bloggers were in America
I somehow sort of feel lonelier at the end than at the beginning.

I've been looking at typepad and wordpress as a possible homes
I wish I were better at all the code stuff...to be able to create just what you want on the internet must be good...but it seems such a lot to learn for one task.

Wordpress is really awkward to use.

Now I need to go paint.

1 comments:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I'm so glad you popped in on my blog! Thank you so much for the lovely comments! Happy to have a new online friend.