Tuesday 29 January 2008

The Beginning


This is my trance journey journal

In 1997 I had several visions/waking dreams which lead me on a hunt for understanding.
I began keeping this particular journal when I studied with Peter Aziz in Devon 2000 to 2001. I had already spent a year studying and healing with the gorgeous squashy Jo (or Vinod) of Shamanic Spiral (their links are under friends on the web). I have studied also with Daniel Stone and Spiritual groups in Yorkshire including with Chris Crow...and the journal is an ongoing one.

It's been a while since I've had a teacher to turn to, and about three years since I have done any real journey work, readings or paintings for anyone.


Entering into this year I could feel that familiar something calling to me, and I have been softly whispering and singing in reply...unsure of the details, or even the form things would take until last night...yet I knew I was taking steps in preparation.
Since the beginning of the year I have spent every waking moment, whenever I didn't have a child on my hands, scouring pages of internet and creating space (I think I've only gone to bed before 2 am only twice this month). I wasn't sure what I was searching or making space for, except that I new it involved painting and writing.


My Myspace was the first step, and this blogger and link rolls the next. On Sunday night I finally decided I was happy and had created the best working space I could.

Yesterday I found the Katherine Skaggs site which finally had me hearing my guides shouting in my ear. The are very happy. As am I. In fact much singing and dancing and happy hugging is going on.


I have been asked to go back to the beginning.
To spend time using my bridge building sketches and develop them...they are to be my teachers for now...


xxx

0 comments: