Saturday 12 September 2009

Love♥

My littlest man is wandering around the house in a Batman t-shirt, a Superman cape and playing constantly with his sing-song whistling, steam blowing Thomas The Tank Engine...a very happy three year old indeed!

Still, to this moment in my life, I associate the Thomas song with the extra half hour-half asleep in bed-that I used to relish when our eldest was still so little...so I'm a happy thirty-nine year old too!

Life is never what I expect! My love is with those that don't love me back, my patience is with those that drive me the most demented, and my prayers are with our niece for as swift a turn for the better as there was for the worse...If you feel like sending prayers or healing to our next grand niece/nephew, due 25th Dec, the are gratefully received.

Love♥

0 comments: