Tuesday 3 June 2008

Happy happy happy happy Tuesday!

It arrived!
Mark reiki'd it's arrival for me...I'm so happy! My heart has sunk a little every day I logged on since the middle of last week, but it arrived yesterday and now my heart is happy and I'm very relieved.

I'm 38 and my emotions still surprise me. I am surprised how responsible I felt at the same time as feeling it was out of my hands and there was nothing I could do about it.

It's also telling that even though I could replace it with a second one if it were lost/stolen/damaged, I'm not sure I could ever have let the feeling go of the loss.
That sounds a bit serious but there are so many little things I remember losing in different ways over the years, from pots of glitter when I was ten, to the tenner I got conned out of a few years ago.

Perhaps it's the unpredictability of it.

Big smiles and kisses.

0 comments: