Monday 23 June 2008

and there she was gone

Just realising that the light in my workspace is only suitable for sketching...I need to work downstairs for anything finer...especially working with colour...still gives me time for tapping on the laptop.

Today isn't officially a work time for me, but i've really not been getting much done recently...to busy getting involved in more physical aspects of life...as for blogging! I currently want it all to appear here so I can read it and enjoy it, but I have less time for writing it!

When I get on-line I want to be learning and reading and exploring, but I miss this too. I've been hopewitching as well, which means less writing here..

I think I'm off to write somewhere else now...about home, for Beth at The Vitual Tea House.

Big kiss

0 comments: